Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend in North Jersey

Spent the weekend in North Jersey with Stevie, and on Friday I crossed item #7 off my bucket list: "visit a nudist resort."

No seriously.

Stevie and I spent the night at the Rock Lodge Nudist Club and did several activities in the buff, including but not limited to: ping pong, swimming, hiking, and getting to know an awful lot of old hippies.  I also did a 20 minute trail run wearing nothing but socks and shoes.  Pictures, I'm sure you're sorry to hear, are not forthcoming.

We also camped out on Saturday, roasting hot dogs and marshmallows over the fire, and on Sunday we completed 8 incredibly rocky miles of the Appalachian Trail.

It was a fantastic, active weekend.

Stevie playing with fire


At the end of an 8 mile hike on the AT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...