Friday, June 8, 2012

Back Flip Day

A small but vocal contingent of students in my study hall have been pestering me all year to do a back flip at school.  At some point I promised them that I would do it before the end of the year.

They did not forget this promise.

Because today was the last day of classes (final exams next week), it was marked as "back flip day."  Ever a man of my word, I brought my gym clothes to school today, and we all took a little field trip to the nearby grass.

Not quite as good as the time I did a back flip in a 5th grade classroom as a reward for all of them doing their math homework, but good enough.

And here is a video one of the students took on his iPhone and then e-mailed to me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...